We are looking to hire an (Export Sales Manager) to join our team.
An export sales manager is responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the sweets products in other countries. They make sure that the products are made available in the international markets by analyzing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs. Let us study in detail the key responsibilities that need to be handled by an export sales manager
- Administer all sales activities for all export products of organization and ensure achievement of all export sales target and analyze all company objectives and negotiate on prices to achieve same and maintain knowledge on all competitor activities.
- Maintain all company distributors for all assign territories and perform regular visits to all sites and provide required training to all staff and forecast all sales volume for various projects and maintain knowledge on all product range.
- Assist to prepare territory budgets and recommend appropriate distributors for all assign region and design all organization projects and facilitate in sales for same.
- Develop all objectives and goals for market sales and net revenue for all export activities and implement all new product launches to achieve all sales objectives and administer all merchandise for group brands.
- Design all required marketing and sales program for assign territory and maintain knowledge on all competitor products and participate in various exhibitions and seminars and perform tests on all new products and provide training to staff to achieve all goals.
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio for same.
- Collaborate with marketing departments to analyze all market activities and manage all communication with technical departments and perform various tests in products and ensure optimal quality of all products and design all export market rules and regulations to mitigate all risks.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and supervise achievement of all sales targets for all assign areas and analyze all customer requirements to prepare appropriate sales strategies for same.
- Prepare all contracts with suppliers and distributors in accordance with all state and federal regulations and evaluate all reports as submitted by sales staff and recommend changes if required and prepare reports for all profitability.
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers and distributors and ensure satisfaction of consumers with all company products and services.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field with 5-8 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience developing export sales plans and campaigns
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to Recruitment@habibah.com.jo, or DM.
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn