Education Development Trust is preparing to submit a proposal for an exciting 3-year Technical Assistance programme in Jordan focussed on improving inclusive and gender sensitive education and combating learning loss at system level caused by COVID-19 school closures in Jordan. The aim of the programme is to provide access to quality education for marginalised children, especially girls, and support learning recovery for the 1.6 million host community and refugee children impacted by almost two years of continuous school closures.
We are seeking an exceptional Finance Systems Expert who will be based within Jordan’s Ministry of Education to build financial capacity within the donor coordination unit and ensure a smooth financial process is in place to support the delivery and success of the programme. You will provide strategic financial guidance on monitoring and reporting finances, budget planning and forecasting and will lead on auditing and fiduciary risk. Your expertise in public sector financial management and support to the MoE will also assist in delivering a more effective use of domestic finances and existing donor funding.
You will have:
- Excellent financial management and financial reporting skills
- Demonstrable experience in public sector financial management at a senior level
- Relevant expertise in working with Government Financial Systems together with a sound knowledge of the Jordanian finance/governance system
- A Master’s qualification in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar relevant subject
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn