A local Audit firm is recruiting for Audit Supervisor position to carry forward its expanding
operations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role & Responsibilities: –
· Supervising local and international clients and leading the audits with high quality delivery.
· Act as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every occasions
to facilitate new business opportunities
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with audit client personnel, assess audit
clients' satisfaction and proactively maintain contact with the audit client throughout the year.
· Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional
standards and appropriately addresses risk.
· Supervise junior engagement team members and develop them through effectively delegating audit
tasks and providing guidance to assurance staff.
· Write audit reports and present findings to clients and upper management.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply
them to client situations.
· Monitor the engagement team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
· Deliver quality auditing services to clients and their stakeholders.
Skills & Experience: –
· Must have more than 4 years of relevant external audit experience within professional Audit firms
with a track record of academic and professional success.
· A SOCPA /ESAA/CA/CPA/ACCA qualification is preferred.
· Proficiency with IFRS, financial research tools and data analytics.
· Strong communication and presentation skills including writing and verbal skills in Arabic/English.
· Ability to travel as and when required.
· Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.