Siemens Energy is a global team of more than 91,000 dedicated employees. Together, we’re responsible for meeting the growing energy demand while ensuring our climate is protected. We keep the best of our 150-year legacy and push the boundaries of what is possible. We strive for sustainability in our decarbonization journey, innovation centered on future technologies, and transformation among future focused offerings, portfolio and mindset. Together as one team across 90 countries, we are committed to making sustainable, reliable and affordable energy possible. This is how we shape the energy of tomorrow
Performs advanced commissioning, troubleshooting and fact-finding tasks on Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines & Generators and associated auxiliary systems. Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently. Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
What are my responsibilities?
- Maintaining optimum interaction with Project Leader, Design departments and customer representatives – Ensuring that all project related activities are planned and executed in accordance with QA standards and procedures, the relevant project documentation, as well as health and safety requirements.
- Perform commissioning and fact-finding activities on gas turbines, steam turbines or generators in power station worldwide in accordance with Siemens Energy Standards.
- Cost effective execution of work within allocated budget and time – This requires for effective planning aimed at optimal use of resources for maximum productivity.
- Support sales and planning departments in the preparation of tenders, quotations, time schedules and requirement lists.
- Participate in customer meetings and provide technical support during sales efforts.
- Identifies potential delays and minimizes their impact. Supports claim management.
- Kuwaiti national
- University degree or diploma engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- Fresh graduate or 1 to 2 years of experience in maintenance of power plant or oil & gas
- Willing to work in shifts, frequent travel and work abroad
- Advanced knowledge of English written and spoken
- Willing to work in multi-cultural teams
- Result driven, Team Player & self-motivated
You will be trained for the specialized tasks by providing theory and practical classroom and on-the job trainings followed by certification program
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn