Sales Manager (Female) for the sales department, With 3-4 years of experience in the same position, With Basic Salary + Commission + S.S, And Working hours 8:30 – 5:00
As a sales manager, you would organize, coach, and lead a team of telesales to work towards agreed sales targets. In this job, you’ll be using your management skills to motivate others. You’ll also need to be organized and good at planning.
You would be responsible for a team of telesales that sells packages your work could include:
1. recruiting and training sales staff.
2. allocating database for the sales team.
3. developing sales strategies and setting sales targets.
4. monitoring the team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
5. Reporting back to senior managers.
To be a sales manager you should have:
– excellent sales and negotiation skills.
– good business sense.
– the ability to motivate and lead a team.
– good planning and organizational skills.
– the ability to work calmly under pressure.
Send C.V with a new personal photo to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting.