Our client is one of the top real estate developers in the UAE, looking for a Finance Manager – Arabic Speaking in Ras Al Khaimah, to expedite kindly share your resume at [email protected]
A) Financial Reporting & Audit – Month end closing and preparation of financial reports according to AHG and IFRS standards & procedures. Responsible for the accounting activities and dealing with Internal and External Auditors.
B) Compliance – Take care of all compliances for the company including but not limited to ESR fillings, UBO regulations, etc.
Financial Reporting & Audit
- An individual contributor with ability to handle a team
- Ensure financial close is conducted effectively and efficiently on monthly basis.
- Experience in consolidation in multiple books of accounts
- Monitor timely execution and ensure compliance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Continuously assess the financial closing process and perform process reengineering (where possible) to reduce the financial closing period and increase its efficiency.
- Review and analyse Sub Ledger, and General Ledger accounts for reconciliation of recorded accounting transactions on assigned accounts.
- Preparing financial information detailing balance sheet, profit & loss statement and Cashflow.
- Review, track and maintain fixed assets register.
- Manage the preparation of MIS and monthly quarterly and annual financial statements, and the compilation of backup schedule files for internal and external reviews including those of portfolio companies.
- Coordinate and facilitate the annual and interim audit functions.
- SAP FICO experience is preferable
- Ensure compliance with UBO related filings.
- Ensure compliance and necessary filings with respect to ESR notifications, reports etc.
Other Team responsibility
- Supervise the finance team on a day-to-day basis ensuring that work is prioritized to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate workload for the team, ensure viable staff cover of the department and provide support and training as appropriate.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on the automated systems and processes within the department, working with the Finance Manager to modernize and improve the function.
- Assist the HOD in Annual Budget process and other strategic finance projects as required.
- Proposes changes to accounting and financial policies and procedures to ensure efficacy of service. Liaises with budget-holders to ensure compliance to the policies and procedures within the FPM.
- Continually look to identify areas for improvement and develop processes that will enhance the level of service offered to Finance Department stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 6 – 10 years of progressively responsible experience for a UAE Listed Company
- Must have managed a company or division of a large corporation in financial monthly closing and reporting process.
- 50% of work profile will be individual contributor role.
- Consolidation of multiple companies / division / units / profit centres
- Must have worked with a Big 4 for 2 to 3 years
- Must have handled Big4 as an external auditor to the company for 3 to 4 years
- IFRS exposure would be mandatory
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn