Ali Alghanim & Sons Group is looking to hire: a “Finance Manager”
To look after primarily the real estate and trading divisions (Preference to the qualified bilingual candidates).
• 5-8 years of experience.
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level partners.
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
• Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Working experience in ORACLE or related ERP systems is highly regarded.
• Current knowledge of industry, regulatory and legislative developments affecting accounting and financial reporting functions.
• Good written and oral communication skills, able to communicate complex financial matters to non-technical experts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline. A Master’s degree in business administration will be a plus.
Interested candidates can forward their CV to :