Financial Advisory Senior Officer, Qualifications (Technical and personal skills):
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Banking or Investment.
· Professional-related certification (CFA, CVA,…) is highly preferred.
· Master’s degree or MBA from a reputable international university is preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge of all equity valuation methodologies as well as economic/financial analysis tools.
· Excellent knowledge of the best practices and market standards of financial advisory services.
· Knowledge of the local capital markets including SMEs in terms of regulations.
· Good command in financial statements analysis.
· Minimum 3 years of experience related to financial advisory and investments.
· Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English.