The job holder will be integral part of the finance team providing clear, accurate and insightful business/financial analysis. They job holder will also contribute to business planning and be included in project work and or specialist ad hoc reporting.
• Build an understanding of the value drivers of the business
• Create analytics around key performance indicators to facilitate qualitative reporting. These may include:
o Business performance
o Balance scorecard
o Business development opportunities
o Budgets and forecasts
o Market and revenue analysis
o Promotions and pricing
o Capital expenditure approvals
o Cash flow and working capital
o Cost level analysis
o Customer profitability
• Provide clear analysis to incorporate within the monthly reports designed to allow management to understand key continuing and developing trends
• Provide support in the business planning and forecasting processes
• Liaise with business managers in areas of expertise and through confident and clear communication develop a trusted partner status through high quality support and decision aiding analysis
• Professionally Qualified – CA/CPA/CMA/MBA or equivalent.
• 2-4 years of post-qualification professional experience within finance
• Strong analytical skills; should be capable of identifying and interpreting key business drivers.
• Sound knowledge of financial and management accounting concepts. Previous experience with ERP systems is desirable.
• Self-starter, able to work across functions and in teams. Results-driven, with the ability to perform on unstructured assignments
• Positive attitude and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment
• Fluency in English; strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.