The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
We love what we do, and that’s where our success comes from. We cultivate an environment that supports creativity, aspiration, ambition, and continuous growth. Our relaxed work environment accommodates personal space and invites thinking outside the box where imagination can go wild, and creativity has no limit.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Organize data into accessible reports and perform various types of analysis using include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Oversee financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control and project control
- Evaluate and analyze capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Study a company’s financial data to give advice for guiding business investments and overall financial strategy.
- Prepare account reconciliations and perform post closing analysis; accounts analysis and variances reports.
- Budget controlling for operating and capital expenditures.
- Prepare business cases and feasibility studies for the new projects and investments .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- 3-4 years’ experience preferably in a mobile gaming company.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Very good understanding of Accounting Principles.
- Very good understanding of project management
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn