About the job
About The Company
One of Saudi Arabia’s leading charities is looking for a financial manager to help the organisation advance and manage its finances.It is one of the most significant charitable organisations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It provides a wide range of humanitarian and charitable services, as well as community development and support , you will be responsible for managing and developing the whole financial management system in our company. As financial management is crucial for our company’s performance, you will play a big role in company’s growth and success.The location work in Dammam .
What Will You Do
- Oversee various accounting operations.
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting.
- Produce financial statements as requsted.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and adhere to policies and procedures.
What Is Your Requirements And Qualifications
- 15 years of experience as a Financial Manager or a similar role, as well as accounting and finance experience.
- Graduate in Accounting or Finance, with a CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of financial statements and general ledgers.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn