Memac Ogilvy is one of the leading creative networks in MENA with its flagship office in the UAE and a strong local footprint in the GCC and North Africa. It is part of the formidable worldwide WPP & Ogilvy network. It’s the only truly integrated comms network – with Growth & innovation, Advertising- Brand & Content, PR, Experience & Health under 1 P&L and under single leadership. Memac Ogilvy is the most integrated modern creative and effective partner for client growth in MENA. We deliver on this by combining expert and new capabilities for modern marketing solutions, with solid project management expertise for agile and effective delivery as well as a thorough and passionate People agenda.
The agency is the most awarded Middle Eastern agency in Cannes as well as a big winner at the local award show Lynx. It counts around 500 staff members.
The Graphic Designer will be part of a diverse creative team that is led by our Creative Directors, ECD’s & our Chief Creative Officer MENA
The work will be deputised and quality control will be assessed by the Creative Directors.
The Creative team embodies our Ogilvy values, giving us the much needed creative boost in what is a competitive industry space.
- Vector graphics, Logo and Lockup Designs
- Complete understanding of Screen Printing file set-ups including but not limited to separations, positioning, choke, etc.
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop required
- Graphic Design fundamentals including Color, Form and Typography
- Coordinate with clients and support team members and services as needed
- Submit rough layouts and conceptual thumbnails for project approval
- Reports to Art Director
- Show initiative in growing allocated tasks/campaigns beyond what’s expected.
- Establishes visual style and user experiences that will effectively communicate with target and fulfil project objectives.
- Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of every visual element within a creative assignment.
- Stays current with industry/advertising trends, and applies them strategically.
- Assists creative lead in presenting work to client.
- Freehand Illustration Required
- Participates in brainstorms as required.
- Assists in developing concepts and presentation materials for business development projects.
- Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve Ogilvy’s creative product.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
Ogilvy Habits represent the behaviours that are at the core of our business and how we want to be. Every employee is expected to bring them to life in their everyday work.
- Courage: Shows bravery in making decisions, and stands by values and beliefs
- Idealism: Strives for achievements; dares to raise our sights and blaze new trails
- Curiosity: Has a desire to know more, and is open to all possibilities
- Playfulness: Has fun and knows when not to take him or herself too seriously
- Candour: Encourages openness and honesty with colleagues and with clients
- Intuition: Trusting and listening to our unconscious or “inner guru”, to find unique solutions
- Free-spiritedness: Permission to practice magic, encourage and promote flexibility
- Persistence: Shows determination to achieve the right results
- To think creatively and devise imaginative and intelligent advertisements based on client briefs.
- To push boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions.
- To communicate creative ideas effectively to a wide audience of varying levels of creative knowledge.
- To translate the strategic creative concept into different creative executions to be presented to the client.
- To execute creative ideas to the highest standard involving and communicating with the necessary creative team.
- To modify initial ideas into workable concepts until the client is satisfied.
- To deliver work to brief on time and on budget, to the highest quality.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achievements of agreed objectives
- Proper behaviours as per Agency Habits
- Successful demonstration of the required professional skills
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn