The Graphic Design Executive is responsible for the creative materials for all film releases from concept to execution of deliverables. With an expert knowledge of current design software, the role will work alongside the Graphic Design Manager to create film artwork for use online and offline including trade marketing, presentations, outdoor advertising, special events, social media and digital channels.
As a pivotal member of the marketing team, the Graphic Design Executive will participate in team ideation sessions and bring passion and creative flair to team discussions that set MAFD film releases apart. Their creative contribution will ensure cut through in a competitive market, creating awareness and high box office revenue.
The Graphic Design Executive will support the Graphic Design Manager in coordinating all creative materials for film campaigns, working to tight deadlines to ensure that all materials are delivered on time.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development Tools, Aftereffects applications, Adobe Premiere Pro, web design and other design programs
· Deep working knowledge of graphic design, visual design and video editing
· Retouch and editing of images to improve quality both in print and digital formats
· Proficient with working of Mac/Apple products.
· Strong knowledge of production materials and methods
· Knowledge of MS Office and Keynote
· In depth knowledge of different social media platforms and their format requirements
· Strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing and campaign integration
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
· Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction
· Up to date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
· Highly organized and capable of developing and adhering to a project timeline
· Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
· Self-motivated and able to carry out multiple workstreams with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
· Strong time management and prioritization skills, as well as a clear understanding of tasks and timing associated with meeting deadlines
· Strong creativity and conceptualization with the ability to effectively execute ideas
· Good written and spoken English, Arabic is also preferred
· 3+ years graphic design experience
· Previous experience in the Entertainment industry would be a plus
· Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Multimedia or Animation and Graphic Design