About the job
The role will involve taking responsibility for developing exhibitions includes the process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics in addition to formulating an object list and working with the exhibitions team and NEOM Museum director to deliver all graphic materials.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere.
- Experience in exhibition design and curation from concept development to build.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements and design briefs.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, and teamwork.
- Development of Exhibition Design/Technical and Construction package, including drawings, samples preparation and site coordination among all project stages, from design till handover.
- M.F.A in Graphic Design/Architecture or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience working in museums/galleries on exhibition design and development.
- Planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn