Project: This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of major sports stadia and associated projects in Saudi Arabia. Mace are currently bidding for this programme which will require high-caliber and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing project production of bid material, which may include third-party / resource planning.
- Assisting in the DTP (Desktop Publishing) of large-volume workstreams including bid-related material, CVs, project profiles, and bid documentation.
- DTP documents from templates, working within company brand guidelines.
- Designing engaging, succinct presentations along with collateral and leaving behind the material.
- Integrating images, infographics, and text to create cohesive layouts.
- Communicating project progress, issuing, and escalating risk to stakeholders and line manager.
- Working in conjunction with Mace’s corporate international graphics team.
- Creating and interpreting complex technical ideas into clear, compelling infographics and visuals.
- Following and adhering to the graphic and bid team processes and procedures.
- Assisting graphic design manager in the setting of resource plans, highlighting interdependencies, and applying realistic timeframes to multiple projects.
- Seeking feedback on output and communicating lessons learned.
You will have a relevant graphic design qualification or similar degree qualification and be a member of a professional body. You have excellent knowledge of adobe creative cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). You have proven organisational, time, and project management skills. You have previous experience working with large-volume workstreams.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn