Makane is the one partner you need to start your own online store in MENA. MakanE brings together all of the relevant players (technology, shipping couriers, payment options) to make selling online a quick and easy process.
About the job
We are expanding our team at MakanE and we are looking to hire a talented Growth Specialist. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Growth Specialist who feels comfortable working with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. The ideal candidate will support new clients in their product onboarding journey and provide help and consultancy to grow clients’ business maturity. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a positive track record of exceeding outlined goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, E-Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in, e-commerce, digital marketing, and working with consumer brands.
- Proven success with account management and fostering fruitful relationships
- Advanced computer skills, utilizing Microsoft Office analytical tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude, and a team player mentality
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong communicator
- The ability to develop a marketing plan: At this stage, we build our Owned, Paid, and Earned Media Plans according to our Growth Strategy outputs.
- Develop and collaborate on campaign strategies while working with our creative partners to create beautiful images and excellent copy that drive results.
- Execute ongoing experimentation of messaging, offer and creative, and use performance data and experiential knowledge to draft new experiments aimed at result improvements
- Manage multiple client timelines and deliverables while communicating and escalating speed bumps and delays with internal and external partners.
- Google Analytics
- SMS Marketing
- Digital marketing
- Market Research
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategy, Marketing Plan,( Is a plus)
- Can execute highly targeted audience research and building, including Audience Insights & custom Audience building (retargeting).
- Comfortable owning, reporting, and communicating client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities.
- Must be able to develop hypotheses, organize recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with the internal team.
Tools to be Familiar With
Ads Managers: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Taboola, Outbrain. Must be able to set up, verify, and troubleshoot tracking pixels.
Website platforms: Shopify, WordPress/WooCommerce.
Email platforms: Mailchimp, Drip, Klaviyo.
Landing pages: Unbounce, PageFly, Shogun.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn