- Check and revise status of Kuwaiti employees to maintain headcounts, titles, and to fulfill the Kuwaitization requirements in compliance with MOSAL & MGRP, PAM criteria.
- Prepare and update monthly contributions report to PIFSS.
- Perform daily monitoring of staff attendance, and process deductions, penalties & warnings.
- Assist in payroll.
- Revise and update HR Reports, i.e., Staff-In, Staff-Out & Staff On Hold on a regular basis.
- Update and maintain effective employee data/reports on HR modules.
- Assist in resolving staff complaints and grievances.
- Control and update disciplinary action procedures per KLL.
- Responsible for resignations, terminations and conducting exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains files and records on an ongoing basis.
Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
Minimum 2-3 Years Experience In Related Field.
Excellent English & Arabic communication skills (read, write & speak)
Age below 35 years
Well versed in Kuwait Labour Law.
Multi-tasking, problem solver
Transferable visa #18, Kuwait based