About Our Client
International Agriculture business with 12,000 employees and operating in 90 countries.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Partner with the business to deliver the people strategy, coach individuals and teams on people matters such as performance management, talent management, people development and reward and recognition.
- Execute people-related topics for change and transformation projects such as Learning edge, Future of work …)
- Support the business on people data integrity and analytics to drive the right decision making (people costs, org effectiveness and D&I KPIs, People BPR culture)
- Coordinate recruitment process including induction and on-boarding of new staff as required
- Manage personnel administration
- Coordinate payroll processing and maintenance of all relevant records and reports. Submits payroll inputs on time as per the payroll calendar
- Coordinate annual leave process
- Coordinate SIP and ROPP process
- In close collaboration with BA HR Head handle termination & disciplinary actions.
- In collaboration with BA HR Head elaborate HR local policies, review them regularly and ensure their communication to the staff
- Coordinate all third party /external workforce processes with line managers to ensure country legal requirements & compliance processes.
- Drive culture of customer centricity, diversity and inclusion, enhancing role transition experience
- Lead the execution of people actions to coordinate and align HR activities in country
- Plan and schedule employee training in accordance with the agreed training requirements, coordinate training logistics, events and payments to vendors
- Plan and execute actions to improve engagement, motivation, well-being of the workforce
- Embed into area of responsibility HR tools and new ways of working
- Participate and contribute to projects outside area of responsibilities
- Ensure compliance procedures related to HR topics are strictly followed. Champion a psychologically safe environment by promoting a speak-up culture, encouraging a transparent and open dialogue and by being instrumental in the detection and reporting, of compliance cases. Can participate to investigation and resolution compliance cases in collaboration with the BA HR Lead and the compliance organisation.
- Take personal responsibility to enforce HSE policies and collaborate to protect him/herself, others and the environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Significant HR experience (5-10 years),
- Strong ER knowledge, good employment law capability and experience in disciplinary and grievance
- Previous Generalist HR experience including payroll management
- Previous experience in core disciplines of Human Resources e.g. recruitment, performance management
- An interest in HR Policy and Process development
- Languages: Fluent English
- Highlighted competencies:
- Execution & results orientation: highly focused upon driving the business performance
- Focus on customer: seeks to deliver on customer needs and requirements
- Lead by example in accordance with business Values & Code of Conduct.
- Ability to act as expert advisor in all matters regarding employment law and people processes and have a good coaching style
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to cope with numerous and varied activities
- An excellent team player
- Ability to plan, and monitor own time and performance to meet deadlines
What’s on Offer
There is a competitive package of up to 50,000 USD per annum + Benefits on offer and the unrivalled opportunity to join a highly dynamic, international player in an autonomous role.
Contact Sevda Savas
Quote job ref JN-082022-5736171
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn