BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT QATAR IS LOOKING FOR A HR COORDINATOR
SENIORITY LEVEL Experienced Non-Management Level
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role focuses on key deliverables such enabling business transformation through effective change management, establish and build BAT’s external employer brand within Qatar and champion the internal culture and EVP. The role will be responsible to maintain business continuity through delivering on HR shared services such as driving recruitment, managing onboarding and people’s moves, support on immigration and maintain people’s data.
Reports to Jr HRBP, Gulf & Iraq
Geographic scope Gulf
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Drive the recruitment process from conducting interviews (invite candidates, prepare interview schedule) to administering assessment centres, in addition to wrapping up and share recommendations.
- Manage the onboarding process draft people’s announcement, draft offer letter, draft contracts, set an onboarding plan and facilitate performance objective setting.
- Support the rewards team in key ticket items such as the bonus cycle, annual salary review and budgeting
- Provide support and drive the performance management process (Perform and Develop) ensuring that the process is used and applied in line with BAT standards across the zone.
- Support the Jr HRBP in TRM preparation
- Highlight changes to monthly payroll
- Responsible for the regular scanning of all personnel documentation to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Coordinates the Quality Management system and record management to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field – Fresh graduates to 1 year experience in corporates
- Good team and Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good logical and numerical skills
- Proactiveness, ownership and drive
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn