About the Role:
To act as a trusted advisor to senior line management on all human capital management matters; to ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to implement HR strategies and practices that support robust business growth; reinforce a culture of performance focus, meritocracy and diversity; and comply with Group HR policy.
· Ensure all HR administrative processes for which HR Business Partners are responsible are executed efficiently and with impeccable attention to detail.
· Ensure reporting hierarchy and organisation unit structure within SAP HCM is kept up to date
· As part of annual HR plan specify key recruitment requirements for the following year, and communicate and discuss these with Group Recruitment.
· Work with line managers and Group Recruitment to ensure all recruits are of an acceptable standard and are thoroughly vetted and reference checked.
· Ensure all new recruits are properly inducted.
· Ensure training needs of key and high potential staff are identified and delivered.
· Ensure proper follow through to appraisal exercise.
· Ensure all pay increases, bonus or incentive awards, and promotion proposals are justified and comply with policy.
· Manage ER issues within the business units.
· Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon ‘Al-Futtaim way” values.
· Provide line management with regular and accurate reporting of employee costs
· Participate in project work as required to develop HR policies, procedures and practices.
· Assist the HRBP in preparation and documentation of recruitment related paperwork.
· Coordination with HRSSU to ensure smooth on-boarding process for new employees.
· Coordination with HRSSU to ensure smooth off-boarding process for existing employees.
· Assist the HRBP in administration and documentation of PDR & Accreditation etc.
· Coordinate with HRSSU for follow up of payment claims.
· Prepare and coordinate for the payment of travel claims for employees who have completed business trips.
· Assist the HRBP in documentation of employee relations and grievance handling activities.
· Assist the HRBP in documentation of trainings and employee motivational activities.
· Maintaining up-to-date personnel information and files.
· Coordinate with the accommodation in charge and escalating any issues that need to be resolved by the Admin manager through the HRBP.
· Performing other miscellaneous HR-related duties as assigned.
· Adhere to the company QHSE policy at all times.
· Report All QHSE incidents immediately and take necessary precautions
· Coordinate with HRSS for the registration of Saudi National in all government programs and initiatives such as GOSI, TAQAT, HRDF and SAIFI
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree
2 years previous experience in HR Operation.
Change Management, Organizational Development, Management Development, Performance/Compensation Management, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Mentoring/Coaching, Human Capital Metrics
Analytical skills, financial modeling skills, good communication skills and problem solving skills.
Achievement Orientated, strategic thinking skills, solution orientated and team working skills.