– Supervise HR staff performance and guide employees to better performance while ensuring good working relationships with employees.
– Assist the HR department in the hiring process.
– Assist in employee compensation.
– Develop strategies and implement changes that improve job knowledge.
– Adjust employee benefits and incentive programs.
– Ensure a fair recruitment plan and oversee new hiring, interviews, and orientations.
– Oversee employee recruitment and boarding skills, wage settlements, and dismissals
– Ensure the application of labor laws.
– Promote a productive workplace and ensure a culture of collaboration and accountability.
– Guide the HR staff as a leading authority in human affairs at all times.
– Mandatory Skills and Requirements
– Extensive experience in administrative work such as making transfers and templates, keeping records, and reviewing HR policies.
– Ability to make important strategic decisions for the company.
– Help the organization ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
– Excellent interpersonal skills to help tackle challenges
– Thorough understanding of the company’s HR policies and processes