Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world.
At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Maintains employee H2R events (e.g. hire/rehire, transfer/promotion, Global Mobility, end of employment and leave of absence)
- Deliver local administrative services within the defined SLA’s in line with Standard Routines across HR Processes.
- Provide timely information to HRBPs, CoC, COS and Line Managers as appropriate
- Partner with the respective CoCs and HRBPs to ensure operational needs are addressed and resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide regular updates on country specific regulations, governmental requirements, changes the country situation or anything that could be impacting the future.
- Payroll Administrative Functions.
- Benefits administration.
- Employee Relations / Industrial Relations.
- To be the Human Resources point of contact in OPC (internal/External).
- Deliver specific process steps that require physical presence (e.g. paper filing, document stamping, legal requirements etc).
- Coordinate Local Trainings (logistics, attendance etc…) and raise webform to ensure the employees who have attended a training taking place locally.
- Coordinate the Final Settlement for employees leaving in coordination with COS, Line Manage, Employees and required stakeholders.
E2E Service Delivery
- Manage E2E local HR processes (e.g. Induction, Onboarding, Exit Formalities, Payroll, Time Management, Benefits, Employee’s Queries, Audits, Reconciliations).
- Work together with internal stakeholders across the HR value chain ensuring a consistent and efficient
execution of local activities.
Implementation of Policies and Practices
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are applied, understood and followed with a customer centric mindset.
- Contribute to ensuring data accuracy and timeliness with the CoS.
HRBP and Line Manager support
- Have a general knowledge about the E2E HR processes, acting as local support to HRBPs, Line Managers and employees.
- Act as the bridge between the CoS and the Market, ensuring that the processes run efficiently e2e.
Customer Experience Continuous Improvement
- Provide a high quality first level customer experience.
- Identify improvement opportunities and liaise with stakeholders on how to implement them.
- Attend defined Operational Reviews and play a role within the meeting
What Will Make You Successful…
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in HR similar role within FMCG industry.
- Advanced Use of Microsoft Excel, power point and success factors.
- Local employment law & labor regulations.
- Leadership skills and managed a team
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn