The Human Resources Intern is responsible for assisting the HR Department in daily operations under a direct supervisor. The duties of a Human Resources Intern include updating employees’ information in the database, responding to employees’ concerns, preparing reports, and reiterating the company’s policies and procedures. A Human Resources Intern must be detail-oriented and a fast-learner and display excellent communication to be familiarized with the management operations.
What will be my primary responsibilities in this role:
- Help HR department in day-to-day operations and various tasks as well as assist in organizing and planning our HR approaches, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Address queries and issues of workers when required.
- Support in Onboarding and Offboarding processes.
- Support with Government Systems and platforms.
- Provide general HR operations support.
What do I need to qualify for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or similar field (Studying towards or a Fresh Graduate)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MSWord etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn