The Payroll Officer will be responsible for maintenance and support of payroll activities within Alghanim Industries
Individuals working in this team need to have a high degree of customer focus, be flexible, enjoy working in a team environment and have a high level of attention to detail.
• Administration and record keeping of attendance/leaves (all kinds), Over Time, bonuses, etc.
• Familiarity with Kuwaiti labor regulations and PISS requirements.
• Checks pay results for accuracy of payroll runs.
• Familiar with Bank processes for opening labor bank accounts.
• Responsible for the proper entry, storage, update and security of employee personal data, updating personnel files and employee status changes.
• Manage the filling process of different documents.
• Preparation of travel authorizations, salary certificates, etc
• First point of contact for all payroll issues
• Any other duties/ projects assigned by Payroll Manager from time to time.
• A minimum of 3 year professional experience working on ERP Payroll systems
• High level of attention to detail ensuring data is accurate and precise
• The successful candidate will have access to sensitive information so a high degree of confidentiality is required
• Strong communication and customer facing skills, able to respond appropriately to employee queries. Arabic language skills would be an advantage
• A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
• Highly organized and able to plan work and manage priorities
• Well versed with Kuwait Labor law.
• Educated to university degree level, preferably from a business related program, HR qualifications preferred but not essential