The role holder is responsible for managing, coordinating and resolving related People services activities and issues based on Labour Law and internal policies and standards, with ensuring on going collaboration with People Services Departments in order to ensure effective resolution of issues and maintaining peoples satisfaction .The role holder shall carry out job duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures.- Resolves employee’s issues and complains as per labor law and internal policies at Functional/Sector level with ensuring collaboration with related People Services Departments.
- Facilitates external recruitment needs at Function/Sector Level with ensuring communicating defined needs to Talent Acquisition team in order to carry on with the sourcing , selection , interviewing and offer selling activities.
- Reviews, validate and endorse all received job offers from Talent Acquisition Team, to ensure effective management and allocation of Sector/Function budget.
- Collaborates with On Boarding Team to identify and assign a Body’s/ mentor in related Sectors/Functions, as well as collaborating with Peoples Welfare in conducting workshops and awareness sessions to educate sectors on managing grievances.
- Concludes and implements sector’s internal recruitment (NAFIS) needs and coordinate recruitment and interviews processes accordingly.
- Maintains log of contractual staff and follow up on renewal/termination processes, along with maintaining logs of Social Welfare Program members and employees with housing loans.
- Follows up with Compensation Services on salary delay issues and allowances.
- Coordinates employee attendance with Time Management and schedule disciplinary hearings when required.
- Identifies operation challenges and work closely with related stakeholders to develop solutions
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks related to the job as directed by line manager.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn