Human Resources Section Head:
• Leading Recruiting Activities: Coordinate all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews, and onboarding new employees. Also ensuring compliance with all official regulations of employment laws.
• Manage Employee Relations: Address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required. They work with management to administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed. They also assess employee engagement and retention, and actively work to identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
• Plan and Hold Training Events: Design and implement training and development programs for hourly and salaried employees. This includes using their extensive knowledge of policies like the Health Insurance, Performance Policies, and Code of conduct to teach employees about their workers’ rights and responsibilities.
• Manage Payroll: Ensure that employees have a systematic method for reporting work hours. They make certain that payroll taxes are paid in a timely fashion and manage miscellaneous payroll deductions, overtime, and other Payroll calculations and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
• Minimum of 8 – 6 years experience in Human Resources.
• Leadership skills -in addition to managing the human resources department, the HR Section Head coach employees and management to uphold the company’s priorities and values. They must also think strategically to align HR strategy with business goals and provide support on special projects
• Documentation development – HR Section Head verifies that all new employees complete the necessary paperwork to be in compliance with government and company mandates. They also ensure compliance with all applicable Official laws and regulations.
• Communication skills -HR Section heads are strong communicators and presenters. They can work with a variety of personality types while maintaining a positive and helpful demeanor. Because they handle confidential information and workplace disputes, they have an excellent sense of discretion and sensitivity
• Self-management-HR Section Head work with limited supervision, so these self-motivated individuals must take the initiative to stay current with a company and government requirements for hiring, training, compensating, and dismissing employees.
Interested and qualified, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org