About the job
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions. The Midis Group was named as one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
Midis Group has over 50 years’ experience representing the leading global technology vendors in the Middle East, East Europe, and Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions.
As HR Specialist you will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works towards the business strategy. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect!
A Thriving HR Specialist Will
- Need to deliver both strategic and operational levels through interpersonal communication, organizational and managerial abilities
- Have overall responsibility for providing support in various HR functions which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitor, employee relation, employee counseling, compensation and benefits administration, and general daily administration
- Be well aware about the HR laws and regulations, HR policies, personnel record keeping, safety issues of team members, training and workforce development & compliance
- Support with the groups communication, conflict management and provide an ethical message to employees to do their job with enthusiasm
- Lead and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Act as bridge between management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Show off your organized skills by meticulous maintain employee records, new hires and termination
Criteria requirements to be effective:
- Adding value by effectively implementing HR processes on both strategic and operational level including recruitment, employee relations, orientation and key HR administrative activities
- Excellent communication in Arabic, English and French
- Industry knowledge is a big plus
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases (SAP success factors would be a bonus)
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- 5 to 8+ years’ previous work experience as an HR partner
- Team Player
- Project management and change management skills
- Strong business acumen, time management and setting priorities
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- MEA Labor Law knowledge
- A love for all things tech!!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn