Worley Parsons Co. (Kuwait) is seeking to recruit: HSE Engineer, Primary objective:
– To coordinate the implementation of the KOC PMC Safety policies, HSE Management System, and Project-specific HSE Management Plans as they apply to the project. Ensure that the site complies with the relevant HSE Legislation and KOC HSE requirements.
– Develop and implement the project HSE MS.
– Develop and maintain Statistical data for the Project.
– Prepare reports as required for the Worley KOC PMC HSEQ Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is MUST.
• Minimum 8 years total post-graduation experience.
• Minimum 5 years total post-graduation experience in oil and gas.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the same designation.
• Practical experience in identification and control of HSE issues on construction sites within Oil& Gas, Mining Operations, large Earth Moving, or similar industries.
• Experience in HSE reporting procedures and familiarity with the safety hazards of common construction activities.
• Locally available candidates in Kuwait are preferred.