Injazat, a G42 company, empowers organizations to optimize their business goals utilizing cloud and emerging technology solutions (Digital Transformation, Cloud, and Cyber Security.), by co-creating transformational digital platforms and services through public-private partnerships (PPP). Partners include Oracle, Microsoft, ServiceNow etc.
Injazat is a National Technology Champion, offering end-to-end digital solutions through partnerships with our clients to build digital businesses focused on great experience and outcomes. Located in Abu Dhabi, Injazat orchestrates a wide ecosystem that brings Technical design, Human design, and Business design together to create digital solutions & businesses that advance communities and delight those living in them. Injazat is an industry-recognized market leader in the region for Digital Transformation, Cloud, and Cyber Security.
To expand and strengthen our Team we are recruiting for an energetic seasoned Human Resources Business Partner.
In this position you will be responsible for solving organizational challenges through people-related solutions. Next to that the new HRBP will advocate the Injazat culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Our new colleague will contribute to complete our people’s strategy that will support Injazat in realizing their ambitions. Further to this, the successful candidate will partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, and organize work.
- Apply knowledge of human performance criteria, organizational development principles, performance improvement strategies and consulting skills.
- Provide management guidance on development opportunities to promote career growth.
- Improve effectiveness of the managers by providing support and guidance.
- Provide strategic guidance to employees and management areas of change management, compensation, performance management and talent management.
- Provide coaching and support management on leadership development, talent and performance management, change and people management issues.
- Drive performance management, succession planning, competency career development framework and career roadmaps.
- Provide performance management expertise and assistance to sustain the highest quality workforce.
Talent Acquisition Partnership
- Ensure that the required talent and knowledge is recruited for the required positions in a timely and accurate manner, and in compliance to Manpower Plan organizational policies/procedure
- Ensure Job Analysis cycle is completed every six months
- Ensure Injazat’ s Leadership Principles and additional competencies are tested and documented
- Execute Injazat’ s bar raiser program, and manage all needs of hiring manager to ensure successful program execution
Employee Life Cycle Management
- Manage all new recruits on our Onboarding Platform
- Closely engage with all new recruits on their journey of -90 to +180 days
- Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee life-cycle and apply that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs
- Maintain effective internal and external customer service focus
- Manage effective offboarding of employees, run exit interviews
- Lead the effective management of the separation process of employees from Injazat by ensuring timely settlement of dues to facilitate a smooth exit from the organization
Organization Development and Workforce Planning Partnership
- Oversee the development of an optimum organizational structure in accordance with global best practices, in order to ensure alignment of the operating model with the overall organizational strategy and efficiency of people, process and technology within Injazat
- Provide strategic direction on the development of a comprehensive workforce planning strategy which articulates workforce requirements in the form of manpower needed and competencies that should be developed to enable achievement of organizational goals
Performance Management Partnering
- Oversee the performance management system and related processes in order to ensure that all individuals in the business know what their accountabilities are and how they are performing against those accountabilities so that overall performance can be optimized and individual performance can be recognized.
- Ensure all Injazat employees are informed of and trained in the application of the performance management model in order to maximize its effectiveness.
Learning & Development
- Manage Learning & Development plan & objectives in line with global best practices, in order to support the establishment of a performance-driven culture and organizational excellence
- Ensure employees are on track/aligned to their developmental plans
- Manage Leadership Coaching
Total Rewards Partnership
- Assist in designing of an employee friendly compensation and benefits structure to ensure alignment to the business strategy and corporate objectives of the organization.
- Assist in employee compensation and benefits benchmarking exercise with relevant comparators in the market to ensure external competitiveness of compensation and benefits
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Emiratization strategy and plans to ensure meeting the Emiratization targets through the Nationalization programs (ex. ADP), Sponsorship, Scholarship programs) ensuring adequate development opportunities are afforded to employees enabling Injazat to achieve its goals and develop its brand as an employer of choice.
- Identify and contribute to the development of comprehensive employee relations strategies and plans and monitor implementation to improve the organizational climate and create the desired organizational culture, which supports the achievement of the Injazat values
- Ensure regular communication with employees, receive and address grievances, suggest corrective measures in order to ensure smooth operations and enhance employee morale
Budgets and Plans
- Recommend the budget, and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of forecasted costs and revenues; areas of underperformance are identified and opportunities to improve performance are capitalized upon.
- Motivate one’s own team and identify opportunities to take part in change initiatives, programs and projects that reflect international best practice and changes in the competitive environment.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and directs the implementation of procedures and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Science, Business Studies, or equivalent experience
- Relevant certification in Employee Engagement, Employee Experience, Employee Journey Mapping
- Certification in social media is an asset
- 5 to 7 years of relevant professional experience in HR Business Partnership, Background in IT or Tech Industry preferred
- Proven track record in creating and maintaining employee communications strategies and plans; implementing, effective, result-oriented employee communications projects
- Thorough knowledge of UAE Labour Laws
- Knowledge of various aspects of HR, such as workforce planning, budgeting, and recruitment processes, including market trends
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits design
- Awareness of local cultural and social factors
- Leadership skills
- Decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Relationship management skills
- Organizing, planning, and integration skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Achievement orientation and result oriented skills
- Adaptability and flexibility skills
- Proficiency in Arabic is highly desirable
The right candidate we will offer a challenging next step in her/his career. Of course we will offer an attractive competitive remuneration package to match the expectations.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn