JWICO is looking for (2) detail-oriented industrial engineers
- Designing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
- Executing and Managing production orders
- Managing labor and manufacturing teams
- Improve production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste
- Preparing material requirements, cost analyses and estimated production costs.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
- Degree in industrial engineering ( 3- 7 Years )
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Computers
Candidates kindly submit your CV to HireMe@jwico.com
- Immediately Available Candidates are Preferred *
- Relevant work experience. ( Furniture Industry is Preferred )
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn