BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT QATAR IS LOOKING FOR AN INFO ANALYST
SENIORITY LEVEL Non-management level
FUNCTION Strategy, Planning & Insights
LOCATION Doha, Qatar
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to Country Manager, Lower Gulf
Reporting Level Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope Local
What You Will Be Accountable For
- End to end management of research projects by ensuring clear articulation of the business need and providing appropriate research solutions in partnership with the research agency
- Propose goals/action standards for the evaluation of the different marketing activities
- Adherence to ORACLE methodologies where relevant, and providing bespoke, relevant solutions where necessary
- Co-ordination with research agency to ensure OTIF delivery of projects
- Manage budget for marketing research initiatives to ensure synergy, objectivity, and prioritisation of spend
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the market and consumers and closely following any developments
- Appropriate analysis of consumer, customer and market trends to identify and recommend new business opportunities
- Providing novel solutions – in terms of research design (to ensure effectiveness and efficiency) and analytical techniques (to provide business relevant insights) – and communicating the same in an impactful manner
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Graduate with Quantitative background; preferably a bachelor’s degree in data analysis, computer engineering or computer science
- Candidate should be fluent with managing data and drawing insights
- Strong grounding in research design and analytics – and the ability to translate data/ information into meaningful business insights
- Strong co-ordination and project management skills
- Exposure to Quantitative and Qualitative research techniques
- Well versed in Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong people skills – ability to manage and influence stakeholder expectations
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn