To provide domain leadership on the design, development and delivery of Information Management (IM) services and projects.
Key Accountabilities And Activities
- Implement and communicate Water Sector vision and strategy for IM and content management
- Lead the design, development and delivery of all IM services and engagements from definition, assurance, best practice and competence perspectives
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the processes, tools and personnel capabilities to deliver the required standard in a service or project in order to sustain, identify risks to , and consequently propose opportunities for, improvement
- Enhance the company’s knowledge of IM service provision in order to work together to achieve service improvement
- Promote and develop service catalogue
- Support capabilities across the IM team by identifying training requirements and mentoring IM team members in order to maximize potential service provision.
- Define IM Critical business success factors
- Propose for approval, service indicators to be attained for all contracted services and specific services. Formalize measurement processes and supporting systems to be executed on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluate the current tools employed to provide services to ensure that they are adequate and fit for purpose, making recommendations for alternatives where required.
- Ensure appropriate data management and document control processes are defined and deployed for all safety critical documentation distribution in order to meet business safety requirements
- Assist HR in fulfilling recruitment requirements by identifying resource needs and participating in the selection process
- Optimize processes for the handover of documentation & data from external third parties to operational Business Units, ensuring that contracts, purchase orders and service orders include clear specifications of required IM deliverables and time commitments
- Establish best practice records management processes that can be aligned with corporate policies
- Understand best practices such as CFIHOS & IM standards such as ISO 15926 and directives/laws such as GDPR
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of E&P document control & Engineering data management requirements, personnel, tools and processes
- Information related degree OR proven skills in IM
- Change/project management skills
- Business analysis skills
- Presentation skills
- Training skills (1 to 1/classroom)
- Thought Leadership; industry presentations, social media and Published articles
- Management/supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography or Geographic information Systems preferred;
- GISP certification (GIS Professional) from GISCI (GIS Certification Institute) preferred