Job Vacancy brief
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads (end-user and reseller), communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener
Job Vacancy Skills and Qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED. You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written both in Arabic and English
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong listening and sales skills.
• Ability to achieve targets.
• 0-2 years of experience
Job Vacancy main responsibilities:
• Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and qualifying and following up on leads.
• Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
• Creating and maintaining a database (CRM) of current and potential customers within your assigned territory
• Explaining features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services.
• Upselling products and services.
• Researching and qualifying new leads.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals