- Provide support on creating the ITP file with Codes and updated cost
- Update the Job descriptions: TLBU and TMME with all relevant dimensions
- Coordinating the Inductions for all new joiners (internal/external) along with the HR Coordinator; evaluation form to be completed with all pending areas
- Updating the organization charts with the latest updates
- Updating the documents pertaining to Audit checks for ISO and Maestro while coordinating with HR Back Office team
- Regular update of recruitment/mobility tracker along with the TD
- Project: Employees updated resumes to be coordinated and managed for upload in HR4U
- Assist HR TEAM on various projects as and when required.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to the position’s roles and responsibilities
- Implement group norms related to HSEQ and adhere to company policies & systems, maintain TRIR 0.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirements and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all times.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance, and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge and impart this training to colleagues as and when required by Management.
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries to line Manager within the time frame as required by Quality, HSE, Energy policies, and Manuals.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of incidents as and when required.
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
Context and environment
- Interaction with employees and cross-functional teams based on the assigned activities
- Academically good understanding on Training and recruitment practices
- MS office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in English language; Hindi/Urdu is an added advantage
- Creative, energetic, organized and excellent follow-up ability, strong work ethics
- Preferably1-2 years of experience working as an intern within Training and Recruitment function
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources as a must
- The position is open for candidates based in the UAE only
- Internship Contract duration is for 6 months
- Candidates must be on their own visa through a sponsor and be available to start immediately if selected.
- Timeline to on-board the selected applicant: July/ August 2022
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn