Create and design new mobile applications, maintaining and improving existing features on existing applications, and coordinate
with concerned stakeholders to develop innovative solutions that meet Alfanar business needs.
Key Accountability Areas
Design, develop, test, and implement IOS application and monitor production of new versions of the
• Partner with the design team and customer to define the best features that meet Alfanar business needs.
• Maintain the code and atomization of the application.
• Collaborate with design teams to reflect Alfanar branding in the application.
• Publish applications on Apple AppStore.
• Stay up-to-date and prepared with updates and trends in the iOS and mobile development industry.
• Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Monitor, update application operation to ensure delivering a high performance, quality, and responsiveness of
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to improve application performance.
Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Work Experience 4 to 6 Years Technical / Functional Competencies Work under pressur Risk Assessment MS Office Time Management Troubleshooting Well Organized Communication Teamwork Initiative Creativity Analytical thinking Details Oriented Report writing
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
For more information about alfanar, please visit alfanar.com