To constantly enhance the delivery of IT Operations products and services to meet the needs of the business.
This includes activities such as, Infrastructure Sizing/ Standardization, Procurement, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Assessment, Preparation and Management of Budget, Application Standardization, Data Modelling, Data Integrity, Requirement related to User Roles/ Permissions/ Access/ Licenses, Customization/ Enhancement Needs, Suggestion/ Adoption of Innovative solutions to add IT value to Business Operations and Services managed by IT department.
The successful candidate will need to contribute toward these activities and where necessary own and be accountable for delivery of IT solutions
• Support Business and IT counterparts in routine day to day IT Operational activities
• Act as an Advisor to Business or IT Team to identify and gather requirements, validate / propose IT Solutions and Services
• Prepare and Review Project Plans and highlight the areas of concern. Further, provide remedies to address bottlenecks. Develop and continuously share feedbacks / methods to improve processes and deployments on site openings.
• Provide support to Draft RFP, Formalize Vendor responses to expedite best-fit selection
• Support the Business and IT counterparts during Testing and Training
• Manage issues with partner integrations and coordinate corrections with partners/internal Teams
• Participate in weekly IT meetings and contribute with constructive inputs to enhance/ optimize Business Applications and IT Services
• Ensure all IT Counterparts are duly updated on recent updates of assigned action items
• Proactively communicate Business and IT Counterparts on Project Issues, Risks and actions causing potential delays
• Ensure proper documentation is delivered at each stage/ phase of the project and uploaded on the project repository
• Ensure that all actions taken are duly authorized, approved and aligned with Business and IT strategy before execution
• Develop cordial relationships with all direct or indirect stakeholders and avoid any operational bottlenecks
• Stay tuned with upcoming technologies, assess their ROI/ feasibility, and propose innovative ways to optimize operating costs, increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Support the Business and IT counterparts by resolving any reported technical incident or problem as per the predefined SLAs and support procedures
• Work closely with IT Counterparts to develop DR and BCP, contribute to audit / remediation activities
• Continuously review Technology trends for new technology opportunities.
• Adopt global project management methodologies as advised/applicable, to execute and deliver business Projects, and ensure that there is no overrun for Project Scope, Cost, Quality and Schedule. Work in complete transparency with proper scheduled communications/ reports to project stakeholders
• Will be Responsible to elicit Business requirements, solution, and signoff of every project milestone/ deliverable. Ensure proper handover of documents/ deliverables/ snag list to the Support team
The types of projects where the IT Associate Manager will be responsible for overall implementation:
• Organic growth projects
Roll out of new stores for existing sites
• Infrastructure Projects
Work with IT Infrastructure team for all upgrade, maintenance and new infrastructure implementation projects
• Needs Assessment Projects
Analyze requirements and initiate a Request for Proposal process and implement the selected solution
• Innovative Idea Projects
Convert innovative ideas that boost revenue, add value and save costs to technology facilitated projects
• University Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• A minimum of 2 years in a similar role
• PMP/Prince2 Certified (Mandatory)
• ITIL Certified (Preferred)
• MCP/MCSE/AWS/Azure Certified (Preferred)
• CCNA/TOGAF Certified (Preferred)
Other – Essential:
• UAE Driving License (Mandatory)
• Willingness to travel within UAE and to all countries where L&E Business projects are implemented
• Strong Technical And Functional knowledge
• Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to evaluate and summarize information provided
• Confident, proactive, flexible, self-motivated team player
• Demonstrated proficiency in complex problem solving.
• Flexible approach to working hours to meet project deadlines.
• Adaptable to change and work under pressure
• Ability to make decisions and handle multiple issues simultaneously.
• Ability to solve incidents where no available precedent, guidelines, or policies exist by drawing upon experience, research, input from peers, and other means.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to perform duties in a team-oriented environment and to work with employees at all locations.
• Demonstrate a high level of expertise and professionalism.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and groups
• Outstanding interpersonal, time management and customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills to manage all stakeholders.
• Strong written communication skills to create proper documentation and written instructions to stakeholders.
• Proficiency in handling matters of highly confidential nature
• Should have Documentation capabilities