JOB VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
The IT Coordinator will provide support to the IT Manager in areas of IT system and functions across all branches of FINCA Jordan. This will include administration, management, upgrading, and trouble – shooting of all hardware, software, and network facilities.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Installation of new hardware and software in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Support all FINCA Jordan employees in head office and branches to solving technical problems and troubleshooting.
· Assist in management of the server, computers, printers, UPS, software, hardware and the network.
· Maintain the integrity of the network, database, and file storage.
· Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all the computer equipment that would include the location for each item and the name of a person responsible for the equipment.
· Assist with the design and oversee a procedure for archiving of electronic information and ensure that the users back-up files regularly.
· Help FINCA to cut costs, improve productivity, and better serve clients.
· Recommend additional security enhancement, procedure and forms to ensure the safety of FINCA personnel and fund.
· Manage the installation of the hardware and software in the company.
· Provide the users with the support in the event of the system’s failures. Provide guidance and respond to questions / problems with software or hardware.
· Install and troubleshoot different computer network accessories.
· Implement data storage and back up policies and procedures among all identified users and data in the program
· Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent field.
· Strong experience in Networking and Database.
· Detail-oriented, accurate in documentation, hard working and honest.
· Sound judgment and decision-making.
· Ability to solve problems and work independently.
· Ability to work as part of a team with local and international personnel.
· Ability to analyze data and communicate findings.
· Arabic fluency required, knowledge of English preferred.
· Banking experience preferable.
Deadline for applications is 26/01/2021 and CVs should be submitted to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting.