ITM Sales Specialist
Location: Saudi Arabia
Languages: English and Arabic
Key experience needed: software sales
Due to the nationalisation initiative in Saudi Arabia, candidates for this role must be Saudi nationals.
Before we get into things further, thank you for taking the time to read our advert and for taking an interest in Micro Focus!
Who we are:
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver mission-critical technology and supporting services that help thousands of customers worldwide manage core IT elements of their business so they can run and transform—at the same time.
How could you help us do this?
We need a Sales Specialist to join our Saudi based team to help us develop business.
What kind of work would you be doing?
- You will be driving proactive campaigns to build pipeline by using your specialised knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities.
- You will use your expert knowledge of this niche area to offer specialised and relevant solutions to prospective and existing clients.
- You will naturally establish professional and consultative relationships with stakeholders, up to and including C level.
What achievements should you have so far?
- We think in order to add immediate value and to succeed in this role; you should have a successful track record and proven and extensive sales experience within software and have worked for a consultancy, competitor or user doing this.
- If you also have a degree in a relevant subject, great!
What about you?
- You’ll be an influencer through expertise, highly persuasive with the ability to negotiate with ease.
- A natural relationship builder with a consultative approach.
- You should be an adept planner, forecaster and forward thinker.
- You’ll have superb project management skills and be able to map out meaningful and insightful strategy plans.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn