Al Masera for engineering production is Hiring a Creative, Smart and quick learner junior IT Network Engineer.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or computer information system or any related field.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a MUST.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is a Plus
• Conduct visits to working sites when needed and keep up with the installation process.
• talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• troubleshoot systems and hardware problems, diagnosing and solving all network related issues.
• Document solutions/blueprints for any network-related issues.
• Plan for new initiatives and expand the existing network infrastructure.
• Install any hardware or software, create back-ups for all systems, and monitor the system performance.
• A network engineer designs and develops both the physical and wireless networks, and responsible for maintaining the network once it is developed.
• implements security programs with hardware and software.
• Good knowledge in Windows server and Domains is a Plus.
• Very good in English language spoken & written.
If Interested Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Network Engineer
For any questions contact us on this Number: +962 7 9964 9210