About Your Role
You will be responsible for IT solution architecture design. You will involve in creating solution architecture blueprints for the assigned system, prioritise work program, define standards for design and development, review requirements, including Non-functional requirements, review solution and manage risks across projects/programs, to ensure timely delivery within quality and budget. You will also play a key role in driving innovation, creating a digital strategy for the Line of Business and aligning business and IT strategy to ensure that everyone is aligned in defining and implementing technical solutions for business problems.
- Responsible to design innovative and practical end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives of the LOB
- Collaborate with Solution Architects from other LOBs to identify synergies in solutions and to adopt and standardize common tools and technologies across organization
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities of the organization
- Responsible to deliver artefacts, including Technical and Solution Architecture. Contribute and review Functional and Non-functional requirements, Interface specifications and high-level design documents.
- Oversee development, review artefacts of projects across LOB/scrum teams in order to ensure consistency with design and architecture guidelines
- Drive communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of solution architecture
- Plan and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of idea, complex solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
- Drive innovation to ensure that solutions drive value to the business and customers
- Liaise with external 3rd party suppliers and internal departments / IT teams to collaborate and design and implement robust solutions and interfaces between applications
- Ensure system designs are manageable, maintainable, scalable, resilient, sustainable, cost effective whilst addressing business requirements
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.Together, everything is possible
Job Specific Skills
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 7 years of job related experience.
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe
- Experience DevOps, DevSecOps methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle and Software Quality Assurance processes;
- Expertise in area(s) of Solution Architecture, Enterprise Integration patterns and software design and development
- Expertise in Product and Solution Design of Large-scale applications
- Expertise in Large and Critical System Product Production Support and Problem Solving
- Ability to recognize industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how they apply to different units in QR
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Ability to lead a diverse group of project stakeholders and members towards successful delivery of a project.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn