The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Jazan SRE Networking FSE2 to join our PMT in Saudi Arabia.
The AFSE is a technical expert capable of fully supporting clients on the assigned technologies as well as performing a role as a team leader in executing services projects. The AFSE will spend a significant amount of time in Client facing activities that includes work on site and in remote areas.
Jazan SRE Networking FSE2 Responsibilities
- Area of Responsibility
- Key Activities/Elements
- Site Custodian
- Maintains an accurate Database of the Installed Base by updating the Repository
- Performs or ensures Preventative Maintenance Tasks are completed on time
- Keeps customers informed on technical notifications and advises on recommended corrective actions.
- Issues Monthly reports to Customers on the activities and system health as per the Reporting Guidelines.
- Trusted Advisor to the Clients, working with or independently to Sales to advise clients of new technology or services that will add value
- Assists with driving awareness for Break through Initiatives
- Works with Solution Architect to Maintain the Automation Plans
- Lead Engineer on LSS Short Cycle project
- Provides technical leadership for the project
- Provides technical coordination and planning
- Defines the required deliverables as per the GPM
- Works with PM to develop the schedule
- Ensures deliverables Quality and Accuracy
- Proactively drives the delivery /schedule, managing the customer and team to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Maintains the data and prepares as well as drives the project gate reviews as per Honeywell GPM practices
- Pro-actively engages and informs the Project Manager of resources requirements
- Drives all Technical issues as liaison with TAC to ensure successful conclusion
- Pro-actively manages the risks and opportunities keeping the PM informed
- Works closely with GES and COE GMSC to ensure projects are delivered as efficiently as possible
- Delivery of SPOT services
- Takes full ownership for delivery as per the scope of work for the assignment, working in concert with the Services Operations leader (SOL)
- Maintains communications with SOL and client to ensure tight coordination and agreement
- Pro-actively Manages the SOW and informs SOL/PM of Risks and Opportunities
- Stand-By and On-Call
- Provides 24/7 support for assigned clients as per the Stand-By Roster issued Monthly.
- Issues Post Incident report and associated actions and documentation
- Remains prepared by ensuring that respective site ID’s are maintained
- Build relationships with GTAC to ensure rapid resolution of issues
- Sales and Tendering Support
- Actively participates as a Key member of the team supporting the Solution Architects by providing accurate information as required to achieve the objectives of the proposal
- Provides Support for defining required activities and estimated durations to achieve the works
- Reviews estimates as issued from Solution Architects and advises for updates
- Reviews technical proposals for correctness and accuracy
- Supports the development of KSA LSS resources through knowledge sharing and active mentoring of assigned mentees
Qualifications And Experience
B.Sc.or Equivalent Elec Eng (LC preferred)
Process Control and Automation as subjects preferred
Technical Expertise on one of Honeywell Systems, TPS, Experion, SM,
5 years in Senior Role as a Lead Systems Engineer (Project environment) with commissioning and SAT experience
Services Engineer with minimum 5 years at a senior level supporting customer sites
L4 Certification or L3 on two Honeywell Platforms is a distinct advantage
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan Life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD170260
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn