About this role:
As a Junior Accountant at ZenHR, you will be responsible for providing support to the Accounting Department activities. The accountant will be also responsible for maintaining and preparing reports.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home option
- You don’t have to be confirmed to get your Health Insurance, it’s valid from day one
- Catered lunch served daily
- Great culture and amazing people to work with and learn from
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in preparing monthly financial and accounting reports.
- Assisting in performing general ledger accounting functions.
- Compiling, entering and posting monthly adjusting journal entries.
- Handling collections and invoicing procedures.
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable and Payable work load.
- Following up on all pending payments and unresolved financial issues.
- Handling all necessary payments for the company.
- Assisting in preparing the General Sales tax report.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assisting in processing payroll upon the accounting firm’s confirmation.
- Assisting in preparing Sales commissions to be approved by the Financial Manager.
- Performing other related duties as assigned or requested.
What you should have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Basic Accounting knowledge.
- 0–1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Arabic and English language skills.
Apply for this job