Arabella for accounting and technology solution is looking for a Junior Accountant in the finance department The candidate must be a resident of Irbid and must be good in English.
• knows bank reconciliation and accounts payable•
• Reconcile and analyze bank and suppliers accounts.
• Establish records of accounts and entries into proper accounts.
• Document and ensure the proper keeping of financial records, and other duties assigned as needed.
Qualification and Skills •
• 1 to 2 years of professional accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting. •
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills.
• Skilled in research and analysis.
• Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• Self-driven to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
• Capability to work with a positive attitude and manage a team.
• Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to priorities.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Candidates matching the above requirements may send their CVs to the email
“email@example.com“ and please mention “ Junior Accountant “ as the subject.