Company Sayegh Group, Position Junior ERP Administrator, Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply.
Provides technical and functional support in the areas of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing and development, security access, and training. Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP systems. Knowledge of Sage X3 is advantageous but not essential.
Bachelor’s Degree in Any related IT Field.
Newly graduated – 1 year of experience.
Must be proficient in English.
Essential Skills / Functions:
• A flexible approach to working and supporting all functions across all businesses.
• Develop system reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server.
• Assists with rollout and implementation of ERP across all businesses.
• Assists with data preparation for ERP rollout and implementation.
• Assists in developing procedures to ensure the integrity of the ERP system.
• Assists in ensuring that external/internal regulations and policies governing data management are met, including regulations concerning security, audit, and privacy;
• Develop an understanding of the ERP subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels across the institution;
• Works as a system analyst with key personnel to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions;
• Develops and presents training materials for end-users;
• Maintains confidentiality of information exposed in the course of business;
To apply please send an email with “Junior ERP Admin” Subject to Fares.Elyateem@sayeghgroup.com