About The Role
As a Lead Finance Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve the following:
- Capital Expenditure budgeting and forecasting.
- Variance to budget/forecast monitoring and analyzing.
- Coordination of obsolete asset replacement program.
- Verification and registration of capital expenditure invoices in ERP system.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Monthly reporting on capital expenditure project status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance with a minimum of 5-year experience as financial controller in an infrastructure development environment.
- Airport experience.
- CIMA or Financial analyst certification (not ACCA) preferred.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn