Our client, major LNG Operator in Qatar, is hiring for Lead Scheduler – Offshore Project to work for major offshore project (Offshore Brownfield & Greenfield scope). This is a contract and residential role to be based in Qatar with initial contract duration of 2 years (renewable).
- Provide planning and scheduling leadership to the NFXP Offshore Projects.
- Reports to: NFXP Project Controls Division Manager
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
Lead and manages all the NFXP Project Schedules and ensures multiple stakeholders including the Jackets, Topsides, Pipelines and STP structures shall be engineered, procured, constructed, installed and commissioned on time whilst ensuring the timely endorsement and approvals as needed.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for all aspects of the NFXP Offshore Projects EPC Contractor’s schedule development and schedule control, including periodic progress measurement, schedule trends and forecasts.
- Review, monitor and integrates plans and schedules from all EPC Contractor’s and other non-/ EPC packages/contractors, incl. LLIs.
- Advises Project Management on potential schedule issues and recommends remedial actions. Responsible for reviewing and advising Project Management on Project Management of Change issues raised by the Project Team and Change Orders raised by Contractors with respect to schedule implications.
- Leads and reviews all EPC Contractor schedules for all Home Office and (WORK)Site activities (e.g., Level 3, Level 4, short-term look-ahead schedules).
- Advises on changes as needed to Contractor’s schedule logic, level of detail, interfaces and sequence. Lead the schedule teams for Jackets and Pipelines and ensures consistency as far as possible between Projects.
- Reviews Contractor’s Field Project Control Procedures to ensure that Company’s requirements are met with respect to scheduling and planning.
- Leads and reviews Contractor’s progress reports for accuracy of progress measurement.
- Prepare and compile Weekly and Monthly Progress report for Home Office and (WORK)Site activities; co-ordinates and discusses regularly with the scheduling team for Jackets and Pipelines to advise on issues and to mitigate any potential delays.
- Prepare as and when required Home Office and (WORK)Site progress and other schedule analyses including but not limited analysis of any EOT (extension of time) requests received from the Contractor.
- Leads the development and review Project planning related sections in ITB, Tender and provide relevant inputs.
Person Specification – Minimum Requirements
Knowledge And/or Experience
BSc qualified preferred or significant relevant experience.
- Ten (10) years experience in project scheduling and project controls for EPC oil and gas capital projects.
- At least five (5) years of field scheduling experience.
Technical And Business Skills
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional (Microsoft) office applications and some technical applications.
- Proficient in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) / MS PROJECT planning software.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn