To fulfil various engineering tasks, assignments, and complete rotations under different levels of supervision to gain skills and capabilities that report and deliver project activities within defined time and quality parameters
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- Carries out a range of activities under the guidance of more senior colleagues to support the drafting of engineering standards/specifications and the evaluation of the effectiveness of those standards.
- Implements feasibility testing of proposed engineering solutions under supervision to provide feedback and contribute to validation of the design.
- Carries out a range of activities under guidance of more senior colleagues to support the analysis of information, specifications of the methods, process steps, and the plant machinery/equipment required to design and continuously improve manufacturing or material processes and process systems.
- Carries out a range of activities under the guidance of more senior colleagues to create engineering drawings to communicate, evaluate and implement engineering solutions.
- Interprets data and identifies answers to navigate a wide of variety of processes, procedures, and precedents.
- Installs plant and machinery to the agreed design under close supervision to meet specified operational requirements, organizational engineering standards and regulatory standards.
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standardized sources and inputting it into standard formats.
- Contributes to the delivery of projects, carrying out specified project activities within the defined time and quality parameters to ensure adherence to prescribed project management methodology
- Uses change management systems and protocols to provide routine support services.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of Engineering to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed
Job Specific Accountabilities: fair knowledge in:
- PLC Siemens S7 programming
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- AC/DC Drivers ‘inverters/converters’
BSc. Electrical/ Mechatronics major
Minimum 2 years in related field.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn