As a Financial Controller, you will Perform financial management and controlling duties including generating financial data, compiling, and submitting reports, analyzing trends, and liaising and supporting Hikma Germany Finance Manager.
- Prepare the monthly IFRS-Reporting-Package for corporate submission.
- Active participation in the forecasting and budgeting process.
- Review and analyze inventory, cost of sale, and prepare the required reports, cost analysis and statistics.
- Prepare and deliver the IT, OPEX, Capex and Treasury Reports.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Assist and participate in the reconciliation process for the raw material, WIP and finish goods accounts.
- Participation in internal / external financial audits and tax audits.
- Help in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Liaise with Hikma Germany Finance Manager to improve financial procedures. And work closely with the accounting team to support the department.
- Product cost controlling and the Preparation of the (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Checking and releasing of blocked accounting documents and PO’s.
- Initiate payment runs and financial transactions to suppliers.
- Checking and signing of goods bookings.
- Ad hoc work, projects, and financial data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance or similar field.
- Fluent/Excellent in English language (written and spoken).
- Preferred good in German language
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a related field.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn