Provide requisite support to Director Finance (Agri) in analyzing and monitoring key business metrics and in business partnering of assigned businesses through periodical interaction with BU teams and business reviews. Participate in annual business planning exercise. Monitor working capital and risk management.
Direct: to Director Finance – Agri Foods.
Dotted line: None.
- Support Director Finance in monitoring business performance through analysis and key business performance metrics and in business partnering.
- Actively participate in development of Annual Business Plans of assigned BUs as per guidelines.
- Help develop and monitor forward looking business intelligence and key business metrics with BUs.
- Help ensure financial discipline and working capital management. Monitor capital expenditure. Help enforce strict credit control.
- Monitor effective management of foreign currency, interest and counter party risks. Help devise risk management strategies.
- Support special initiatives from Corporate
- Support business acquisition, restructuring and disinvestment initiatives.
- Critically examine existing systems, workflows, procedures, policies and controls and suggest improvements.
- Monitor compliance with IFFCO policies and applicable corporate, tax and labour laws.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA or ACCA or CIMA or CMA or equivalent
- MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Business School will be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years relevant experience preferably of FMCG businesses (multi-product/multi-location)
- Functional knowledge and relevant experience of financial accounting, business analysis, business planning, forecasting and costing.
- Business focus; operational level exposure to business partnering and strategic decision making.
- Hands-on exposure to Oracle, SAP or other major ERP.
- Highly analytical, commercially oriented with good grasp of numbers.
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Ability to interact with Senior Management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Business support & performance monitoring.
- Working capital management.
- Business intelligence and monitoring.
- Support special initiatives (SSC, Oracle ERP implementation & optimisation etc.)
- Skills development.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn