We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Officer, with a digital marketing mindset to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and who knows the influencer and social media world, then you are the person we are looking for.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the marketing channels and customer touchpoints analysis, by performing various data, research, and benchmarking techniques.
• Support digital channel management by analyzing best practices through competitive benchmarking, and customer insights.
• Provide analysis to monitor the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
• Develop and execute social media and influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
• Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
• Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
• Develop content ideas and write and curate content for different social media platforms
• Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users.
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
• Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
• Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
Job Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent level.
• 2-3 Years of Experience.
• Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies.
• In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Networking aptitude.
• Well organized with great time management skills
• Outstanding project management skills
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.